AXEO remains open and ready to help. 7-days per week as usual.
Many organizations of all sizes need help, so we have implemented the following policies and services until further notice.
We don’t want to see software projects get shut down, or web sites go unattended.
- No suspension of services or projects.
- Web hosting – defer payment.
- WebMaster OnCall – $50/month.
- Reduced Services Rates – $40/hour.
- Your data center or ours.
- No advance payment or credit card required.
- Abandoned web sites or projects adopted.
- Technical services for qualified health care related non-profits will be provided at no charge.
- We can’t speak for the Domain Name Registrars, so best to keep reg fees current.
No suspension of software development projects or web hosting for non-payment.
Web Hosting – defer payment
Web hosting accounts for qualified small business, schools and non-profits can defer payment until further notice.
No advance payment or credit card required to setup a new account.
WebMaster OnCall – $50/month
Most Web sites are now “built” and in some sort of maintenance mode. Small, periodic changes like a new phone number, upload a company newsletter, change to text.
Not everyone needs (or can afford) a WebMaster to make simple changes and updates. WebMaster OnCall provides for up to 30 updates per month, or one per day on average.
Reduced Services Rates – $40/hour
To further assist, technical services rates including programming have been cut in half to $40/hour.
Many minor tasks can be completed for the minimum charge of $20.
Technical services for qualified health care related non-profits will be provided at no charge.
Your data center or ours
We can work on your software project or web site when hosted on our servers or yours.
Payments through Paypal
Abandoned web sites or software projects adopted
We will takeover web sites or software development projects that have been abandoned.
Or assist until your regular crew is back to work.